Master of Paint is the most recommended painting expert in Melbourne with over 20 years of experience.
For many years, our team of Master House Painters in Melbourne have been enhancing, beautifying and restoring homes in the Greater Melbourne region with fresh paint. We only use premium paint and world-class surface preparation techniques that will provide your residential house’s interior and/or exterior with stunning, lasting results for many years to come.
We strive for our customers to have the best residential house painting experience they have ever had, and we guarantee all the residential house painting services inside and out. Our friendly house painters in Melbourne will arrive on time, keep the house painting services area neat and tidy, and work in a way that minimises disruption to your home.
With over 25 years of interior painting expertise, our painting crews know exactly what to do to get the job done quickly and to a high standard.
Here’s How The Process Works
1. Easy Free Consultation – Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation online or call us. We’ll view your home and give you a personalized detailed proposal including price and schedule.
2. Save The Date and Time – If you like what you hear, we’ll schedule your painting day.
3. The Master of Paint Difference – Our friendly painters will deliver your quality paint job on time and on budget.
4. Exceptional Results – We’ll do a walkthrough before we leave and check-in after to ensure you’re happy. Our work is backed by a 5-year workmanship warranty!
We would love to hear from you and chat about your painting needs. Call us on (03) 8844 4869.
Every house painting project is unique, so there is no way to guess what your price will be until an estimator sees your home and understands the scope of work that needs to be completed. This is how CertaPro Painters® delivers an accurate and complete estimate for you.
The Master of Paint team understands how important preparation is to ensure the final paint job is the highest quality possible, and we follow essential steps to prepare all surfaces before a single paintbrush touches them, including:
- Washing of all surfaces to remove any mildew or mold
- Scraping off any loose paint and preparing any glossy areas by scuffing and sanding them
- Filling gaps with caulk to ensure there are no future water intrusions
All steps in the preparation stage of your exterior house painting services are comprehensive and completed with great attention to detail and care for your home. We stay in constant communication during your project, so you feel comfortable with the work your painting team is doing for you.
Once all surfaces have been prepared, your exterior house painting can begin. Again, the team of exterior painters at Master of Paint are highly trained and will paint your house as if it were their own by following specific steps:
- We prime all painted areas to ensure your home has a uniform finish
- We paint surfaces with the highest quality paints
- We clean all tools and materials around your home at the end of each day
- We inspect the job with you upon completion to ensure your 100% satisfaction
The exterior house painting services delivered by Master of Paint were developed so your painting team disrupts your day-to-day life as minimally as possible. Not going to be home when the exterior painting team is there? No problem. We’ll work with you to find a schedule that fits your life.
After our own inspection, your Job Site Supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback. You may also be contacted for a follow-up satisfaction survey so that we know how we measured up to your expectations. Our paint jobs are designed to last up to 7 years on a properly maintained surface, so you will get to enjoy your beautiful newly painted room for years to come.
Residential Painting Services
Master of Paint provides a range of custom interior and exterior painting services, allowing for a smooth, seamless experience and exceptional results in every home. . Whether you’re having your whole home painted or refreshing the paint in your home’s bedrooms, the Master of Paint team approaches every painting project with an eye for detail.